Thursday, February 4, 2010

Final Preparations

T minus 4 days until I depart for the Olympics! I can't believe the day is almost here! The past few weeks have been filled with the final preparations for our team and helping the athletes' families navigate through the Olympic waters. Between housing, tickets, transportation and how to get special guest passes for everything from the Olympic Village to the USA House, the 'friends and family' part of our delegation has kept us very busy! Even so, it has certainly been an exciting time and we aren't even in Vancouver yet! Go Team USA!



About to send our official Olympic entries to the USOC...might be the most important thing I've done so far in my career LOL ...good thing Liz (my intern) was there to double check because you wouldn't want to mess something like that up! I was also glad that Liz thinks this is worthy of taking a picutre of as much as I do! :)



Organizing each family's Olympic tickets...it was pretty cool!


No comments:

Post a Comment