Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Shopping Day

Today could definitely be described as 'shopping day'...and who better to shop for stuff than me! aka the girl who has made shopping (especially Olympic-related shopping) into one of her hobbies!
The morning was spent shopping for supplies for our house and our office (towels, water, snacks, airbeds, etc.) and the afternoon was spent shopping for Olympic gear. I tried very hard to only buy stuff for others but I just can't resist those Olympic rings and wound up buying a few new items for myself. :) Below are some fun pics from the day.

We also toured the USA House...an exclusive hospitality house in downtown Vancouver that you have to have a special pass to gain access...I've never been in the USA House before and let me tell you, it is awesome! There's also a retail shop inside and of course I had to buy something with Team USA on it! One of my co-workers, Mandy and one of my best friends, Liz, will be working at the USA House throughout the Games...I'm hoping they can hook me up with a guest pass again!


Team Processing


The Vancouver Leaves Poster

Our House (it was built less than a year ago)

Our Kitchen (it is SO nice!)


The Coke Pin Trading Center




The Olympic Rings (they're lit up at night)



The Canadian flag wrapped around a building

The chaos that is the Olympic Superstore


Inside the USA House!

No comments:

Post a Comment