Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentine's Day and Pairs

Happy Valentine's Day!
Today was the first day of competition and we started off with the Pairs Short Program. Both of our U.S. team skated wonderfully and overall it was a very good day...haven't found any candy hearts yet but I'm still looking. :) And I was lucky enough to snag a ticket to watch most of the event so I really got to cheer on Team USA in style!

Last night I went downtown and visited the Olympic torch with another Minnesota friend, Matt. Seeing the torch never gets old!

Some more celebrity sightings...Brian Boitano spent some time on our office today and me and Evan Lysacek hung out at the house for a bit. He was going to spend the night at our house to get some rest but ended up getting called by USADA (U.S. Anti-Doping Agency) and had to go back to the Village to get tested (dang USADA! lol - just kidding)

Here's a shout out to Room 104 at Castle Elementary School in Oakdale, Minnesota! (aka Miss Schmitz's kindergarten class - aka my sister's class). Be sure to watch the Olympics on TV! There are a lot of Minnesota athletes competing!

Tomorrow...Pairs Free Skate!

Entrance to the Pacific Coliseum



Scottie (our director of media and pr) and I matched today so of course we had to take a pic in front of the flag!



Lorrie (one of our team leaders) and I at our office...notice the furniture! (hint: IKEA!)


Our Office! It's cozy.


Bob working at our desk...both TV's are on at all times so that we can get all of the live coverage. Also the spot where I write most of these blogs!


The Olympic Torch

No comments:

Post a Comment